[PD] Project with Pure Data on Embedded device

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Tue Apr 6 15:51:18 CEST 2010

I've definitely run Pd on embedded devices for several hours under
intense use.  For example, Pd on old iPods and Palm Pilots in
installations.  No one has built Gem for ARM that I know of, but if
you are running Debian/Arm it should just be a matter of running the
compile, in theory.  I'm guessing there will be some random issues tho.

.hc