[PD] London Patching Circle - Tuesday 4th May

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Thu Apr 29 16:26:30 CEST 2010

On Thu, 29 Apr 2010, Ryan Jordan wrote:

> not that i know of. i've only ever been to one meeting which was January
> 2009. http://puredata.info/community/DeckSpace
> if anyone knows of more, and/or wants to help organise, etc then please do.
> i just thought i'd try and get something going.

Ah, sounds like the club was left alone by the original organisers and you
try continuing it ? can't you get any info from the previous organisers
about what has been going on ?

In any case, congrats for taking the initiative of continuing a club. I
know from past experience, that it's rare that someone does so.