[PD] Loading model object in OS X 10.6

patko colet.patrice at free.fr
Wed May 5 08:36:27 CEST 2010

why do you absolutely want to keep venus.obj in gem data folder,
 and not just put it in the patch folder, it way simplier.

 It's true that loading gem data files outside their patch context
 isn't easy at all, it would be easier if data files where in extra/gem/data for example.

 Also you can use [openpanel] for opening the file, and then getting the real path.

 Simply try attached, your file is in a folder with the model file, I've compressed it with tar -cf command.

PS:  try to open a terminal console one day, ;)

Patrice Colet - 06 32 66 03 57