[PD] ubuntu powerpc

xose ventosela caiserxose at gmail.com
Wed May 5 18:16:06 CEST 2010

Hi all.

After a long process to get an ubuntu into my ols 12"Powerbook Ive found
myself as an orphan.I know I should read slowly the Pd downloads page but I
didnt realized till today tha there is no version of pd for ubuntu
powerpc...ohhhhhhhhhhh,My desireded pdp new library once more scapes fron my
hands.I can only use Gem library because x11 breaks or hungs up my computer.

Is there any possibility to run Pd on a powerpc ubuntu?

Thanks once more to all of you (a lot on cracks on this list)