[PD] vista & win7 support ?

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Wed May 12 19:43:13 CEST 2010

On Wed, 12 May 2010, patko wrote:

> Maybe opening a new topic with "[print] crashes pd" would make it.
> the problem is exactly there:
> x_interface.c:28 buf[bufsize] = 0;
> remove or comment this line, then it won't crash anymore.
> I've no clue what this line stand for.

If you have no clue, then perhaps you are replacing a bug by another bug.
This looks like it's a bug regardless of the OS, although it currently
only shows up on some versions of Windows. What you suggest seems to be a
bug on any OS as well. Instead of removing the line, try prepending it
with :

   buf = resizebytes(buf, bufsize+1, bufsize);

(I hope I didn't make any mistake there... but looks ok to me now).