[PD] loading an .aif file into an array

Camilo Cadavid Corredor cccadavid at hotmail.com
Mon May 24 01:25:08 CEST 2010

Hi, I do not know the protocol to open an .aif file in MAC OSX 10.6.4. My current attempts are using a message that reads: read- resize camilocadavid/Secuencias/Bajo_fiesta1 80.aif Bajo. This message is connected to the soundfiler's input. The array I created is called Bajo. The thing is I dont know which size should the array have.
the underline between Bajo_fiesta is a space. Should it go, shouldnt it?It is pretty simple, but couldnt figure it out.Thanks