[PD] missing objects in Pd Extended

Ricardo Lameiro ricardolameiro at gmail.com
Thu May 27 21:57:02 CEST 2010

As far as i know, not all the externals are enabled by default on
pd-extende, maybe try to do [import mrpeach] and see if it works, other way
you can do it is choosing the folder of the external you want on file ->
startup and add the name of the folder with the external you want, this way
it will always load on startup

2010/5/27 Matteo Sisti Sette <matteosistisette at gmail.com>

> Hi,
>
> Too often I browse the help-browser of Pd Extended and some of the objects
> in the help-patches of some externals cannot create.
> Often even the object whose help patch I'm opening does not exist.
>
> For example [tcpsocketserver] is missing while there is a
> tcpsocketserver-help.pd patch in MrPeach folder,
>
> or [nsend] is missing while there is a nsend-help.pd patch.
>
> And now I don't remember but there were a few more...
>
> Is it normal? I mean have these objects been removed [or renamed] for some
> reason and the author forgot to remove [or update] the help patches? Or is
> there something wrong in the Pd Extended I have downloaded? (0.41.4 Windows)
>
> Thanks
> m.
>

> --
> Matteo Sisti Sette