[PD] many DVI ports with Debian/Ubuntu and Gem

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Thu Jun 3 19:23:53 CEST 2010

I am looking into doing a 10 screen installation using Pd/Gem.  I'd
like to run it on as few computers as possible.  Anyone have any
recommendations for Debian or Ubuntu setups that can have like many
DVI ports in one computer?

I spent 33 years and four months in active military service and during
that period I spent most of my time as a high class muscle man for Big
Business, for Wall Street and the bankers.      - General Smedley Butler