[PD] no reverb or delwrite~, delread~ working with -nogui onUbuntu 10.04

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Fri Jun 4 20:40:56 CEST 2010

On Jun 4, 2010, at 1:12 PM, Mathieu Bouchard wrote:

> On Wed, 2 Jun 2010, Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:
>
>> Did I say something to anger you? I'm confused.
>
> commit the fix in pd-extended 0.42 and pd-devel 0.43 now and it will
> be done !

In my experience, when people take the trouble to submit things to the
patch tracker, they are better tested, cleaner and easier to follow.
I have had very mixed results from patches that are not submitted to
the tracker.  Plus the patch tracker is how patches get into Miller's
code. I can't take on any more maintenance load of code in Pd-extended
that is not in Vanilla.  Therefore, the patch tracker is quite a
useful tool here.  Many projects use them, etc.

The arc of history bends towards justice.     - Dr. Martin Luther
King, Jr.