[PD] More Questions about Documentation

Jim Aikin midiguru23 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jun 7 05:20:56 CEST 2010

On further inspection ... I'm looking at 2.control.examples / 15.arrays,
and it is frankly not at all helpful. Many things are not explained
here. And when I create an array, the Help file is even worse. It refers
to "Table", not to arrays at all.

In the control.examples window, I see functions like sinesum and
cosinesum, but there is no indication of whether other such functions
might exist, or what arguments they might want to see. I see a command
for reading a text file, but with no documentation as to what format the
text file should be in. And then there's the lovely sentence, "Arrays
live in graphs and graphs may hold more than one array...." Sounds
interesting, but what does it mean?

Did I just not download the real manual? (Like, the one with the index?)
Or is this stuff really not explained anywhere?

--Jim Aikin