[PD] Where is the object reference documentation?

Funs Seelen funsseelen at gmail.com
Tue Jun 8 05:04:53 CEST 2010

Could be. I'll have a look at it -- thanks for the link. In general,
> however, I would suggest that a website-based multi-page manual is always a
> bad idea, for two reasons: First, because it's not searchable. Second,
> because it's an invitation to the author to jumble things up and leave some
> pages blank "to be filled in later." This is not a criticism of Kreidler's
> work, which I haven't read, it's just a general observation based on other
> things I've seen.

 To give you a second opinion: Kreidler's work is brilliant to me. It's a
book which has been printed (german) as well as put on the web (both german
and an english translation). I started reading the flossmanual but soon
discovered "Loadbang" what the book is called. It helped me a lot.