[PD] puredata.org?

IOhannes m zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Wed Jun 9 09:09:53 CEST 2010

On 2010-06-08 22:06, George Ker wrote:
> Hi from Greece,
> There is no redirection for me either.

which is good, because if puredata.org is resolved correctly, it will
point you directly to puredata.info

> Tested in FireFox / Chrome / Safari on my mac and every browser's result
> was:
>
> Not Found
>
> The requested URL /cparking.php was not found on this server.

which is good as well, since /cparking.php does indeed not exist on
puredata.info.

please don't use the word "redirection" when yuo mean that puredata.org
resolves correctly to 193.170.191.182.

the only redirection that should be involved is, that as soon as you
reach the http(s)-server at puredata.org (193.170.191.182), the URL will
be redirected to puredata.info (193.170.191.182; yes that's the same
IP), to avoid confusion.

fgamsdr
IOhannes