[PD] Fwd: readanysf~ error

august august at alien.mur.at
Wed Jun 23 12:47:04 CEST 2010

> So, do you ever get the message that says :
>
>   "Still opening a file what to do?"
>
> Because that looks like a self-avowed filehandle-leak and thread-leak bug
> (both at once).  If there is not this message anywhere, then it looks
> like there is another bug on top of that. But I don't really know enough
> to be able to help here.
>
> It would actually help a lot, if August stepped in.

Thanks for looking into that.   The message itself is does give the
impression of a filehandle or thread-leak....however, I do believe I
cover it all just a few lines down when I join the thread and close out
the files.

It should be irrelevant to the current "Too many open files" bug
report, but I have cleaned it up now so that it at least reads better.