[PD] Insert an image with gop in an abstraction in a library

Olivier Baudu lamouraupeuple at gmail.com
Thu Jun 24 19:19:35 CEST 2010

Thanks Mathieu...

I've already notice those strange comportment...
What is stanger is that if I open a test.pd (with my abs inside) from my
library, I can see the image but if I open the same test.pd from my desktop
my abs appear without the image... (even if my gop is 600x600).

You said you chose an other way...
Could you, please, tell me what it is ?

Thanks

01ivier