[PD] DeviceCycle for not reinventing the (jog)wheel

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Mon Jun 28 19:59:08 CEST 2010

Hey Christian,

Sounds like some fun stuff.  You might be interested in my [apple/
multitouch] object, its a more polished, native Pd object for getting
the multitouch data on new apple trackpads and the iPhone. And there
is no flext dependency to wrestle with.  I suppose [apple/multitouch]
could easily be ported to Max/MSP too.

http://pure-data.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/pure-data/trunk/externals/apple/

.hc