[PD] interface/pd-based standalone applications question

quietdidit at gmail.com quietdidit at gmail.com
Tue Jun 29 23:09:36 CEST 2010

Well basically,in my opinion for the gui,you can just play woth the send and receive object,as well as creating sub patches. This will create a patch with less connection between objects,looks more tidy. Also some clever use of buttons (bang,toggle) and colored canvas could ease the eye on looking at the patch. based on my experience,these are the things that I focused on.

You might wanna look at excellent tutorials at http://www.obiwannabe.co.uk where topics such as creating GUI is also tackled.

As for the standalone apps,I know that it is possible to create such on Mac OS only. I never managed to successfully create one though,probably somebody here might succeed already.

Cheers,

Adityo

Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone from Sinyal Bagus XL, Nyambung Teruuusss...!