[PD] problem with arduino digital ins - Pduino-0.5beta8 - solved!

Ingo Scherzinger ingo at miamiwave.com
Thu Jul 1 10:51:16 CEST 2010

Thank you, Hans!

I did that now after Roman suggested it.
Turning all pullup resistors on by default is not a good idea, anyway. Power
consumption could go much higher up than USB could actually provide (no prob
here since I'm using external power).

BTW, it would be a good idea to update the pduino help file so others can
find that information.

Ingo