[PD] a toggle matrix

Felix Obée felix at amphibiousthoughts.com
Wed Jul 7 16:05:54 CEST 2010

hi,

i'm pretty new to pd so please don't flame me completely if i am talking nonsense here.

i am looking for an object that will give me an interactive binary matrix, where i can switch each individual value by clicking on it, like a toggle. use would be for example a step sequencer with x rows, controlling a led matrix or, in my case, a matrix of speakers.

i did some research but couldn't find anything like that mentioned in the list or the wiki. building such a thing manually with an estimated number of 200 toggles would be quite tiresome...

thx for the help

felix

Felix Obée
Weichselstr. 35