[PD] Pd concert video

Toby Sinkinson windsonata at gmail.com
Wed Jul 14 19:19:01 CEST 2010

Wow, i am jealous that you've watched them perform.  Definitely little to go
on here in the states, mostly heard about them through the Wire mag.  And I
had the same impression as you first did regarding how they made their
music, I find your direction, using triggers, much more compelling.  keep
on, its great work!

Toby