[PD] [grid] not drawn in 0.42.5 rc4 (Dan Wilcox)

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Tue Jul 20 19:04:21 CEST 2010

In case you are interested, here are the relevant commits:
http://pure-data.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/pure-data?view=revision&revision=13713
http://pure-data.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/pure-data?view=revision&revision=13715
http://pure-data.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/pure-data?view=revision&revision=13716
http://pure-data.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/pure-data?view=revision&revision=13717

.hc

On Jul 20, 2010, at 6:14 AM, Dan Wilcox wrote:

> Ok, I just tried the same patch that crashed before in 0.42.5 rc5
> and it [grid] now works fine. Thanks for the fix Hans.
>
> On Jul 19, 2010, at 4:16 PM, Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:
>

>> Yeah, I am pretty sure I fixed that one.
>>
>> .hc
>>
>> On Jul 19, 2010, at 7:41 AM, Marco Donnarumma wrote:
>>
>>> This seems to be fixed on ubuntu jaunty pd-extended rc5.

> --------
> Dan Wilcox
> danomatika.com
> robotcowboy.com

"We have nothing to fear from love and commitment." - New York Senator
Diane Savino, trying to convince the NY Senate to pass a gay marriage
bill