[PD] x11mouse external installation help?

Joshua Evans evansjoshua at hotmail.co.uk
Thu Aug 5 22:40:44 CEST 2010

--
>Alexandre Quessy
>http://alexandre.quessy.net/

Thank you very much for a quick response,
I have tried searching the forums and pd-list and found there are others who have encountered the same issues. http://puredata.hurleur.com/sujet-3524-generating-keypress
I have also attempted to compile the [input-event] external mentioned there and on pd-list but without success in that either.

As both a new user of Linux and Puredata, I'm inexperienced in the knowledge of the former, and current, packages, but based upon their descriptions I assume that the renamed packages in question are:
 libx11-dev

and under that, the required packages are:
libdmx-dev
libx11-xcb-dev
libxaw7-dev
libxcomposite-dev
libxcursor-dev
libxdamage-dev
libxext-dev
libxfixes-dev
libxfont-dev
libxft-dev
libxi-dev
libxinerama-dev
libxkbfile-dev
libxmu-dev
libxmuu-dev
libxpm-dev
libxrandr-dev
libxrender-dev
libx-res-dev
libxss-dev
libxt-dev
libxtst-dev
libxv-dev
libxvmc-dev
libxxf86dga-dev
libxxf86vm-dev
xorg-dev
xserver-xorg-dev

I have no idea which of these are useful or not.
I have forwarded this onto the pd-list
All the best,
Josh