[PD] Portuguese translation of the PD manual

Derek Holzer derek at umatic.nl
Mon Aug 9 22:37:30 CEST 2010

Hello Gabi & Ildomar,

the PD FLOSS Manual is still very much under development. If you want to
translate it, that;s fine but keep in mind that it could be revised at
any time. Take the chapters from the editing interface rather than the
published online version for the most recent, but somewhat "unstable"
versions/revisions. And feel free to maker improvements where you find a
place for them!

Best,
Derek

On 8/9/10 10:33 PM, Gabi Thumé wrote:
> Hello!
>
> We are interested to help the portuguese translation of the Floss
> Manuals of Pure Data.
>
> We are looking forward to help this comunity!
>
> In the translation interface has a option with various revisions, I
> suppose we need to translate the last revision (1.15), is it right?
> We just started editing the introduction, so can we just publish it?
>

> Thanks for now.
>

> cheers,
>

> GabrielaThume and IldomarCarvalho
>
> --
> "A realidade é a fuga para aqueles que não têm coragem de enfrentar os
> sonhos" -- Slavoj Zizek
>

> Gabriela Salvador Thumé >> http://gabi.void.cc/
>
> Bacharelanda em Ciência da Computação (UDESC - Joinville)
> Colméia - Grupo de Pesquisa em Software Livre
> MuSA - http://musa.cc

::: derek holzer ::: http://macumbista.net :::
---Oblique Strategy # 194:
"Steal a solution."