[PD] [FM Discuss] Portuguese translation of the PD manual

Bernardo Barros bernardobarros2 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 12 21:31:06 CEST 2010

yeah. ok :-) My point was based that we (free software guys) have
limited resources. And we (Portuguese speaking free software guys)
have a bit less. Is it nice to have lots of translations? Yes. But
what is the cost?  And this happens a lot with other free software
projects, and with the Wikipedia too. Do we really need two massive
Wikipedias one for each side?