[PD] abstraction precedence

Matteo Sisti Sette matteosistisette at gmail.com
Sat Aug 28 13:17:40 CEST 2010

> You're asking "how do i win a fight?" and i'd say "avoid the fight" :o)
> what i'm saying is you could rename those abstractions,

Yep.
I would have called them something else in the first place, had I known
there were Pd Extended objects with those names.

If I had been using Pd Extended when I was working at the patch, I would
have detected and avoided any name clash at the very moment of saving
each new abstraction I would create.

But now that the patch was done and I wanted to open it in Pd Extended,
I just wondered if there was a way that would save me the pain of
checking every abstraction.

Since there isn't, I'll just rename them or put them in a folder.

thanks
m.