[PD] [PD-announce] soundhack pd & max externals

William Brent william.brent at gmail.com
Sun Sep 5 22:46:36 CEST 2010

I agree - that would be fun.  It would make them all a bit more CPU
intensive though.  In the meantime, you could sample a re-ranged
oscillator at control rate and send that into +decimate~'s folds
inlet, e.g:

[osc~ 0.25]

[*~ 3]

[+~ 4]

|[bang~]
|/
[snapshot~]

Not the perfectly smooth control change you're looking for, I know.
But the folds parameter causes distortion anyway, so you can get away
with it :)

William