[PD] [#spigot]

patko colet.patrice at free.fr
Thu Sep 16 14:24:18 CEST 2010

 Hello, since I'm trying to deal with vanilla on vista,
 (still same problem about pd.dll, need to figure out how to compile with MSVC,
  because it's not possible with mingw, without a lot of changes,
  see topic: http://www.mail-archive.com/pd-list@iem.at/msg37389.html),
  I can't try out gridflow right now, but will let you know if I get it working...

--
Patrice Colet