[PD] Fw: Latency

Dan Wilcox danomatika at gmail.com
Sun Sep 19 00:38:23 CEST 2010

Are you sure you really get 24 bit duplex? I don't think USB 1.1 has enough bandwidth. I was burned during a show at STEIM by accidentally switching the advanced switch on and the USB bus threw a kernel panic as soon as I hit a song with an [adc~]. Took me a while to figure that one out.

Sent from my phone.
Dan Wilcox
robotcowboy.com
danomatika.com