[PD] Pd-extended 0.42.5 release candidate 6 released!

ydegoyon at gmail.com ydegoyon at gmail.com
Tue Sep 21 04:54:06 CEST 2010

> I'd like to know more about how you switch people over in your
> workshops.  Do you have them run GNU/linux on a live cd/dvd?  Or
> is part of the workshop devoted to installing a free OS on their
> laptops?
>
> -Jonathan

ola,

of course, we install it on their hard-disk,
and even ( more than all ) explain them how to do it
themselves...

it's now possible to install linux on most hardware ain't it?

( even lluis and me fixed some hardware related problems
during the workshop because some  things were failing,
like the dc cams on linux, thank you lluis,
i fixed some video digitalizers issues too sometimes )

saludos,
sevy