[PD] [out-of-the-blue] a neat GUI feature?

Bernardo Barros bernardobarros2 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 1 14:47:19 CEST 2010

A better model for the libs would be just to have packages, spreading
the effort between people to maintain each package. And leaving space
to develop the pd-core/pd-gut themselves.  Don't you think? Maybe I'm
missing something.

I didn't know about the incompatibility of BSD and GPL. This happens
with all versions of BSD?

Mathieu, maybe we need a new project called PureFlow? :-)