[PD] problem in compiling puredata_opencv

ydegoyon at gmail.com ydegoyon at gmail.com
Mon Oct 4 20:00:52 CEST 2010

ola,

detecting an edge is depending a little bit of the form of the edge,
you can try to compare it to a pattern of a contour
( have a look at hu_compare or pgh_compare ),
or look at the 'fruit detector' example,
based on these :
http://91.121.134.23/dmmdb//contents/4226380025092009008-dl.ogg

( can detect special shapes you are looking for )

saludos,
sevy