[PD] jMax Phoenix

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Fri Oct 8 16:46:25 CEST 2010

On Tue, 5 Oct 2010, Jonathan Wilkes wrote:

> Well Ctrl-6 doesn't currently do anything _while_ you are editing the
> contents of an object box, right?  I just once I am done typing the name
> of the object I want a shortcut to be able to then immediately hit
> Ctrl-6 to mean the same as currently hitting Enter, then Ctrl-6.  One
> less key.

Yeah, that's one possibility, but given that the rest of the software is
full of showstoppers (left mostly as-is since 2007), and that we're not
really trying to transplant that feature to a working branch of pd, it's
not so much worth thinking about it.

I was also thinking about replacing Ctrl-6 by something else, such as
Ctrl-Shift-1 (but this can't be done because it doesn't work on AZERTY).
With your idea, I'd consider Shift-Enter because it's an extension of what
Enter does and it's not Ctrl-Enter.