[PD] organizing waveshapers

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Mon Oct 25 19:44:33 CEST 2010

A good place to start would be to detect zero-crossing.  I believe
rjlib has some simple zero crossing detectors.  Then you can use some
of the variable feature extraction libs to get stuff like pitch, and
"pitchiness vs. noisiness".  Otherwise, I think you'll need to expand
your explanation of what oyu are looking for.

.hc