[PD] dub chords in Pd

Marco Donnarumma devel at thesaddj.com
Wed Oct 27 13:29:40 CEST 2010

Thanks Andy,
the delay is quite clear now, and what about the source?

Do you think phasors chords could do the job?
I reckon I should work out a proper envelope to synthesise a similar attack
(like a rapidly bowed guitar chord).

thanks

Message: 6

--
Marco Donnarumma aka TheSAD
Independent New Media Arts Professional, Performer, Teacher

PORTFOLIO: http://marcodonnarumma.com
LAB: http://www.thesaddj.com | http://cntrl.sourceforge.net |
http://www.flxer.net
EVENT: http://www.liveperformersmeeting.net