[PD] Pd 20% idle CPU usage on MBP

brandon zeeb zeeb.brandon at gmail.com
Thu Oct 28 18:47:57 CEST 2010

This thread comes up every year or two, try running Pd with JackOSX instead
of having Pd communicate directly with OS X.  You should see the Pd process
decrease it's CPU usage significantly.

My guess is it's a Pd-> PortAudio -> OS X thing.

Cheers,
~Brandon

On Thu, Oct 28, 2010 at 12:42 PM, Bernardo Barros <bernardobarros2 at gmail.com