[PD] Musical notation object on Pd

João Pais jmmmpais at googlemail.com
Thu Nov 4 20:17:51 CET 2010

Oi Caio,

someone posted a new object in development in the pd-dev list last month.
This can be quite good, and if I remember correctly, it allows musicxml,
and works on all platforms -
http://lists.puredata.info/pipermail/pd-dev/2010-10/016136.html.

I guess anyone with the knowledge can adapt pwgl displays to pd, but it
might also pay up to help the project I mentioned.

João Pais

--
Friedenstr. 58
10249 Berlin (Deutschland)