[PD] ubuntu ppa's

august august at alien.mur.at
Fri Nov 5 06:22:56 CET 2010

I'd like to contribute to the puredyne ppa's at launchpad.

I always find myself needing mp3cast~  oggcast~ and a few other
externals that don't come with PD.

The ppa's are a great treat when installing and using PD.

I was wondering if someone could help me  get up to speed on how to make
a ppa, maybe with a simple example I can just copy and paste.

I'd like to then pacakage mp3cast~ and oggcast~  (or, rather the entire
pdogg suite).

Roman, it would also be great if you could add gmerlin to your ppa
list.   Is that difficult?  I'd think it wouldn't be too much work if
you already have the others (gavl, etc).

-august.