[PD] [PD-announce] NYC Patching Circle got an Eyebeam residency

João Pais jmmmpais at googlemail.com
Fri Nov 5 12:30:03 CET 2010

great. have you ever thought of feeding these circles worldwide, as we did
with the floss book sprint? then people from all around the world could
take part. does it make sense?

> As part of Eyebeam's X-Lab, the NYC Patching Circle has got a residency
> at Eyebeam.  So the next three NYC Patching Circles will be at Eyebeam
> on the third Thursday of November, December, and January.  So that's the
> evening of November 18th, December 16th, and January 21st, from 6-10pm.
>
> http://eyebeam.org/this-week/10-09-28/x-lab
>
> Also, Miller will be joining for at least one of these events.
>
> .hc

Friedenstr. 58
10249 Berlin (Deutschland)
Tel +49 30 42020091 | Mob +49 162 6843570
Studio +49 30 69509190
jmmmpais at googlemail.com | skype: jmmmpjmmmp