[PD] ubuntu ppa's

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Fri Nov 5 16:38:22 CET 2010

On Fri, 2010-11-05 at 16:16 +0100, august wrote:
> > > 4. package the software Debian-style
> >
> > I was hoping I could just copy someone's deb package and change a few
> > variables.
>
> I just saw there is a "debian/" folder in the pdogg  directory.  It
> looks like it is maintained already by Hans.
>
> Could you just add this to the puredyne ppa list?  Is that possible?

I think this is a perfect opportunity for an easy intro to launchpad.
pd-pdogg is indeed ready to be uploaded, so you could upload it to pure
dyne.  At the bottom of this page are the steps that I use, the key is
to change the distro and version in debian/changelog from 'unstable' to
the ubuntu distro you are targeting.

http://puredata.info/docs/developer/DebianTemplate