[PD] Musical notation object on Pd

Ed Kelly morph_2016 at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Nov 6 11:10:07 CET 2010

Another one! I'm working on a full system of music notation display for GEM if
that's any help. Progress is really slow, I'm using dynamic patching to create
the objects, and it's in no way compatible with Lilypond notation.

In fact, it's a painful process. The kind of object you are talking about would
be much nicer - but only if it could also cope with complete rhythmic elements
(ties, beaming, time sigs etc) for me.

Good luck,
Ed

 Metastudio 4 for Pure Data - coming soon!
Metastudio 3 still available at http://sharktracks.co.uk/puredata