[PD] iterated positions into .txt file

philippe boisnard philemon1 at mac.com
Sun Nov 7 07:33:45 CET 2010

Hi

If you generate the sphere with a constructor
you create an ID for each abstract generated

for example

[metro 2] (or uzi or until]
[f]X[+ 1]
[pack f f f] the first is the ID of the sphere the second and third positionXY
[obj 1 1 abs-sphere $1 $2 $3(
[s pd-subreceiveabstractsph]

and in this process you inser a second way that implements the coordinates of each sphere in a .txt with [msgfile]
and you save the number of abstract, and when you start your patch, you call the coordinates in the  .txt. If you change the position, you can, rewrite this with the fonction goto and append. The goto is depending of ID and append is the new positionXY.