[PD] gridflow-9.13 on win32 [was: Re: Musical notation object on Pd]

patko colet.patrice at free.fr
Sun Nov 7 13:33:15 CET 2010

Hello,

 it looks like we can have real score display on pd!

Last svn release of gridflow was successfully compiled on win32 after three modif...

lgamma_r function isn't implemented on mingw so I've just removed it from numop1.cxx,
maybe it's possible to grab it from ruby sources and add it to the build system?

pdp doesn't exist yet(?) on windows so I've removed it from makefile,

there is also a missing line in classes1.cxx:

#ifdef __MINGW32__
void *alloca(size_t);
#endif

I've attached a screenshot from the doc patch, the object doesn't seem to show the note at the right place,
it seems to be caused by this error:

 speedlim 50
... couldn't create