[PD] Musical notation object on Pd

João Pais jmmmpais at googlemail.com
Sun Nov 7 13:42:39 CET 2010

I know about non-techsavy classical players, I wrote the click tracker for
them - http://puredata.info/Members/jmmmp/click-tracker.

of course you shouldn't send any cryptical commands to anyone who isn't
interested in getting them. But for example packaging inscore into the
same folder as your patch, and starting it (it's a separate application)
isn't that hard to manage in Pd, and not something that's hard to
organise. as long as the patch works on its own, the players don't really
care what's happening inside.

you're free to do what you want, I would myself not even venture into such
a project, because there are already several resources available that
might be more efficient on doing the same (or even a better) job.

--
Friedenstr. 58
10249 Berlin (Deutschland)