[PD] Musical notation object on Pd

João Pais jmmmpais at googlemail.com
Sun Nov 7 16:17:45 CET 2010

> I just tryed INScore and it looks fantastic, although I don't know yet
> if it
> can send information to Pd, how it handles microtonal information, etc.
> The
> problem I see is having that separate window to display the results.
> Right
> now I'm convinced that the ideal would be to have a display inside the
> same
> patch you are working on, a real object.
>
> What Mathieu Bouchard did seems to be just in the right way, although it
> do
> need all that implementations you mentioned its a very very good start.

The developer told me that it can't send information to pd yet. The
outside window might make sense sometimes (it does as an extra for my
Click Tracker patch), other times not, that's true. I didn't ask him if it
would be possible to integrate it inside Pd.

--
Friedenstr. 58
10249 Berlin (Deutschland)