[PD] -lib segfault : tool to help reporting crashes (linux only)

Mathieu Bouchard matju at artengine.ca
Mon Nov 8 22:44:42 CET 2010

On Mon, 8 Nov 2010, Hans-Christoph Steiner wrote:

> These days I'm trying to reduce maintanence duties, so I'm not adding
> anything to Pd-extended.  I suggest releasing it as its own lib, even
> tho its small.  It would be annoying to have to download and figure out
> all of gridflow in order to get this little useful util.

But you don't have to figure out all of gridflow in order to get this
little useful util. Plus, if someone takes the 3 minutes it takes to
install gridflow binaries nowadays, after that they can't really complain
that they would have to install gridflow in order to have access to any
external or abstraction that one can find in gridflow.

That's because, you see, I'm trying to reduce maintenance duties as well.