[PD] Musical notation object on Pd

patko colet.patrice at free.fr
Wed Nov 10 12:02:08 CET 2010

we can have a few examples in here:

http://james-ingram-act-two.de/stockhausen/stockhausenScores.html

particulary Xi for flûte, http://james-ingram-act-two.de/stockhausen/Xi/sxia1l.html

he use exactly the same notation shown in your preview picture, thank you for showing it.

Those are samples of papers written by the master, but the pieces I played at school contained also explanations about symbols used all along the scores,
maybe be that's why I confused the issue by saying he used his own standard.

 Also, how a composer would do when he need to build his own scale, from empiric harmonic rules?
Let me try to explain, music composition has evolved a certain way technically that one composer could build up a scale for each different piece he makes.
How could he write scores that could be read by any genuine musician any time?

--
Patrice Colet