[PD] pdp_opencv with pd-extended 0.42.5

Olm-e ol at ogeem.be
Thu Nov 11 00:43:31 CET 2010

thanks but ...
I still can't ping from here artefacte.org (91.121.76.110) where the
.deb are (as said before) and still can't build pix_opencv nor
pdp_opencv from source (obviously taken on the hangar wiki ;) ) with
same error :

$ ./configure --with-pd=/home/myname/pd-src/Pd-0.42.5-extended/pd
configure: WARNING: unrecognized option :  --with-pd
[...]
looking for pd-sources (required) ... pd source tree not found...
install it and use the --with-pd=<path> configuration option.
$_

(here pdp_opencv source path is not given but it's the same and it stops
before to check)

thanks for the attention anyway

Ol.
ogeem.be