[PD] pdp_opencv with pd-extended 0.42.5

Olm-e ol at ogeem.be
Thu Nov 11 22:48:27 CET 2010

ydegoyon at gmail.com wrote:
> ola,
>> sorry, I am using the source from the tgz, not binaries, and pointing to
>> /home/myname/pd-src/Pd-0.42.5-extended/pd/src give me the same error...
>> (I tried different dir, nothing change... )
>>
> well no, don't put /src and obviously pd-extended
> is not packaged like the usual pd,
>
> the real test is :
>

> if test -f $PD_DIR/src/m_pd.h
> then
>   AC_SUBST(PD_DIR)
>   echo "ok."
> else
>   echo "pd source tree not found... install it and use the
> --with-pd=<path> configuration option."
>   exit -1
> fi
>
> the PD_DIR should be /home/myname/pd-src/Pd-0.42.5-extended/pd,
> but in this you don't have src/m_pd.h...
>
> we said sources of pd, not of pd-extended..
>
> ciao,
> sevy

Ha, ok then,

Thanks for the disembiguation, didn't knew sources where structured
differently for pd in extended and vanilla...
so I'm trying now with pd vanilla and pdp from separate sources archive...

still binaries for pdp_opencv version pd-0.41.1 works for me to this
point ...

cheers,

Ol;

ogeem.be