[PD] fun with dynamic patching

Ed Kelly morph_2016 at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Nov 14 03:20:04 CET 2010

Forgive me, dynamic patching is great! When you see the finished thing I'm
working on you'll see a very complex, but very cool piece of software. Or
perhaps...
...what the f? I just looked at your patch. You're way ahead of me! My
non-musician students would hate it, but they hate me anyway for trying to teach
PD to them.

I'll stick to creating numbered abstractions in a [pd so-and-so-$0-canvas]
subpatch for now.

Best
Ed
 Metastudio 4 for Pure Data - coming soon!
Metastudio 3 still available at http://sharktracks.co.uk/puredata