[PD] Which Linux distribution are you using?

Pedro Lopes pedro.lopes at ist.utl.pt
Sun Nov 14 17:00:28 CET 2010

I also have a ricoh chipset, and I'm considering to by a FA-101 to use with
Linux (I use MOTU with win). Currently I'm still using 9.10 on the
audio-laptop by have 10.10 on my netbook, and I'm studying if I should move
to 10.10 on the audio-laptop. Your email  is a help towards that, cause 8ms
is low for my standards :)

If you can test with full load, I'd appreciate any comments on that.

best regards,
Pedro Lopes

contact: pedro.lopes at ist.utl.pt
website: http://web.ist.utl.pt/Pedro.Lopes