[PD] Which Linux distribution are you using?

cyrille henry ch at chnry.net
Mon Nov 15 09:27:06 CET 2010

hello,
195.36.24 is the nvidia driver version i'm using. mainly because it's the version shiped with ubuntu 10.04.
i don't know what 260 would offer better, but i think it's not impressive.
most of nvidia upgrade is adding support for new card.
anyway, if you don't use graphics for any important stuff, then you probably don't care.

i'll be interested to know your impression if you try this kernel for pd/Gem.

Cyrille